Welcome to BCC's Moodle site! Here are a few things to remember as classes begin (Be sure to click the Read the rest of the topic link if it is showing):
- New students - you will not be able to log onto Moodle until the first day of your first class
- See a long list of courses you are not taking? These will disappear as soon as one of your courses has been made available.
- Online classes may not be available first thing Monday morning. Please allow instructors time to make them available - the first day of classes is hectic for them, too!
- Seated and Hybrid courses normally will not be available until your first class meeting.
- Check your schedule to make sure any missing courses begin this week - some start in September and October.
- ALL students must complete the Enrollment Assignment in Moodle in ALL courses. Please read the directions carefully.
- Password not working? Use the RESET option on the password tool to reset it. (Instructions are on the Student Portal - your student ID number is on your schedule and your DolphinCard)
- If an online class starting is not available by mid-day Tuesday, contact Distance Learning for assistance.
We hope you have a great semester, and please do not hesitate to contact the Distance Learning office if you have any questions. (email@example.com or stop by the office in A-212).