This "book" contains the general information you need to get started. Please take the time to review the information and feel free to contact Distance Learning/Student Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by A-212 for assistance.
Click on the Start Here link above to begin. Navigation and printing information for this document will be found on the first page.
4. Troubleshooting Login Problems
I’ve tried, but I still cannot log into Moodle or my email.
Common username issues:
- Are you using the correct combination of letters and numbers for your username?
- Have you recently married or changed your name?
- Are you returning after an absence from BCC of two years or more?
What about your password?
- Have you created a password using the correct format?
- Has it been more than 90 days since you reset your password?
- New students will not be able to log in to Moodle until the first day of their first class. All other BCC sites are available once the password has been set.
- Students with a personal or other Gmail account should refer to the email section of this technology orientation for further directions.
- Contact Distance Learning for assistance with your username and password. See the Help Chapter for contact information.