Welcome to Moodle 2.3.3! Please read the following before entering your spring courses:
- Moodle is best accessed using Firefox or Chrome browsers. Internet Explorer does not allow uploading files. Click on Firefox or Chrome to download. You should not install the optional toolbars on either browser.
- Logins will be active for both new and returning students on January 7.
- Review the student technologies orientation for Login, WebAdvisor, Moodle, and Email info (link in the right column - click guest login if prompted)
- If you are trying to access your fall classes, click on http://moodle22.brunswickcc.edu
- The student technologies orientation contains info on passwords, usernames, obtaining help, using Moodle, Email, and Web Advisor. The link is in the Orientations block on the right side of this page.
- For assistance, come by the Distance Learning Office (2nd floor, Building A) or email email@example.com.
- For emergency issues, c for the 24-hour Moodle helpdesk or call 1-866-517-3537. Using the chat feature online may be the quickest method during the high-demand hours at the beginnning of the semester.