Welcome to BCC. Here's a few tips for successfully accessing technologies at BCC:
- Contact the Distance Learning Office at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Use the BCC Sites dropdown menu at the top left of the Moodle screen to access student email, SelfService, and the password management site
- Be sure to use the student email link in the dropdown menu to ensure you are going to the correct website
- BCC's Moodle does not support the Moodle app. Please do not attempt using the app.
- Chromebooks and tablets (iPads and others) will not support all features in Moodle or in the supplement sites (MML, MindTap, etc.) used in your courses. If you run into issues with a Chromebook and do not have access to a PC or Microscoft-based laptop, you may use the computers in the BCC Library. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- MacBooks may have issues with some features as well.
- Please do not attempt to do coursework on a phone.
- If you are using a publisher site and experience problems, please contact the publisher's support/help desk.