Welcome to Summer 2015! A few notes to start your semester:
- New students will not be able to log into Moodle until May 20.
- Online courses that begin at the beginning of the semester will be available on the 20th, but not necessarily at 8 a.m. Instructors will be "opening" the sites throughout the day, so yours may not appear until later in the afternoon.
- Traditional and hybrid courses usually do not appear until the first class meeting.
- Remember that passwords expire every 90 days. If you have not used the "Enroll" button on the password tool to set up your security questions, please do so as soon as possible. A link to the password tool is on the student portal (see BCC sites dropdown menu above).
- Continuing Education students; your courses may follow a different schedule. Please refer to the course information for details.
We hope everyone has a wonderful summer, and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Distance Learning Staff at BCC!
(Edited by Marietta Peterson - original submission Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 10:36 AM)
(Edited by Marietta Peterson - original submission Tuesday, 19 May 2015, 9:40 AM)